The mysterious disappearance of a chief engineer, Jonathan Finch, interrupts the construction of a trunk railway in the jungle.The head of the company sends film footage and records of the inciden to Finch's friend, ex-army officer Richard Stone. Richard's attention fixes on one frame of the tragic film. It is of a stone monument, and its origin becomes a riddle for the hero. After agreeing to investigate the incident, an unsuspecting Richard takes a dangerous path which leads him to defend an ancient civilization.
- 32 animated and picturesque game scenes
- The inventory objects are composite and unique
- 21 mini games are challenging your logic and mind
- Multipurpose Cane will help you out in tough situations
- Interactive Game Map won't let you get lost
- Mysterious Cryptex will be open by founding all crystals
- Exciting cut-scenes and fascinating dialogues